Hotfix of Dec. 6th
Blizzard applied a hotfix on Dec. 6th to resolve some issues with the initial release of Mean Streets of Gadgetzan:
The following issues have been resolved:
- Addressed an issue that caused Pilfered Power to overwrite full mana crystals with empty ones.
- Addressed an issue that prevented Pilfered Power from granting Excess Mana when played at 10 mana with minions on the board.
- Addressed an issue that caused dragons drawn by Wrathion’s Battlecry to be visible to the opponent.
- Addressed an issue that prevented Madam Goya from swapping out a minion when played as the 7th minion on the player’s board.
- Addressed an issue that caused Mortal Coil to incorrectly draw a card when played on a Daring Reporter that remains on the board.
- Addressed an issue that allowed Kazakus Potions using Icecap to incorrectly target destroyed minions.
- Addressed an issue that prevented Kazakus Potions using Heart of Fire from dealing damage to minions affected by Mystic Wool.
- Addressed an issue that prevented Divine Shield effects provided by Grimestreet Protector from being Silenced.
December Ranked Card Back: Paid in Jade
Like every month, we will get a shiny card back in December too. Its theme is related to the Jade Lotus faction, colored in shiny gold and lush jade green. This month’s back is of the most beautiful so far IMHO.
The December Ranked Play Season is now live – and we’re unveiling a new card back you can add to your collection!
The Jade Lotus are pleased that you are showing interest in becoming a denizen of the shadows. The pursuit of the jade’s power is all-encompassing; your dedication should be rewarded. Take this token of thanks for your efforts in December – the Jade Lotus card back!
These card backs replace the art decoration on the reverse side of your cards and are a great way to show off your Hearthstone affiliation to the Jade Lotus. Add this badge of honor to your collection by hitting Rank 20 in either Standard or Wild Ranked Play modes. You’ll receive the Jade Lotus card back at the end of December’s Ranked Play Season in your Ranked Play reward chest.
You earn Ranked Play reward chests based on your highest earned rank over the course of a Ranked Play season. Reward chests may contain seasonal card backs, Arcane Dust, and golden cards, and can be obtained by playing in either Standard or Wild Ranked Play modes. You’ll be awarded one chest per Ranked Play season based on your highest rank between the two modes.
Don’t forget—the further you move up the Ranked Play ladder, the more bonus stars you’ll receive next season. In Ranked Play, you’ll receive bonus stars based on your performance from the previous season—one bonus star per rank you attained. Please note that even if bonus stars from the previous season get you directly to Rank 20 or above, you still have to log in at least once each Ranked Season to qualify for the card back reward.
With your skill and dedication to the Jade Lotus, you will be a force to be reckoned with on the Mean Streets of Gadgetzan!
November Top 100 Ranked Players
November Ranked Season Top 100 players were made public can be found in the blue post below or by following the link.
The final rankings from Standard Ranked Play Season 32: Over the Halfhill for the Americas region are in! These players have gone the extra mile and worked their way up the current ladder system to become some of the top ranked Hearthstone competitors.
The players listed below have each earned points toward the 2017 Hearthstone Championship Tour.
Pull up a chair and join us in recognizing the top ranked Standard Hearthstone players in the Americas region!