Blizzard just announced the beginning of the 2018 Pumpkin Carving Contest–an annual, spooky celebration of all things Blizzard.
If you think you’ve got what it takes, you can enter on the Blizzard contest site.
Pumpkin Submission Tips
- The winning entries will display high levels of originality, craftsmanship, and possibly humor.
- Your pumpkin must be lit up by a candle or other light source in your photo entry. You should include another photo of the pumpkin unlit.
- Pumpkins must be related to the Blizzard game universes.
- Try to take the best picture possible, as picture quality helps make a good impression on the judges.
- Make sure you tell us what the pumpkin is supposed to be in the caption, just in case it’s not clear.
Don’t delay, start carving right away! The fifteenth annual pumpkin carving contest ends October 25, so be sure to check out the contest page for rules and eligibility and get straight to slicing.