Have you ever wondered what happened after the events of StarCraft: Brood War but found yourself short on cash to continue the epic saga of Terran vs Zerg vs Protoss?
Have you watched StarCraft II streams and found yourself wishing you could get into the game and show those ranked players how it’s done?
Or have you ever just wanted to kill some time with some good old-fashioned Blizzard RTS destruction?
StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty (the Terran campaign of the expanded story surrounding Jim Raynor, Sarah ‘The Queen of Blades’ Kerrigan, and Hierarch Artanis) has gone Free-to-Play as of today, November 14, 2017.
As we announced at BlizzCon, StarCraft II is free-to-play starting today! Players around the world now have access to the best of what the ultimate real-time strategy game has to offer, including:
· The full, award-winning Wings of Liberty™ campaign
· Immediate access to all multiplayer units in Unranked Multiplayer and Custom game modes
· Free access to the Ranked Multiplayer ladder by completing 10 “First Wins of the Day” in Unranked Multiplayer or Versus AI modes
· All Co-op Commanders free up to level 5, including the brand new Terran commander combo Mira Han and Matt Horner, who also debut today.
· Between November 8 and December 8, players who already have Wings of Liberty (as of October 31, 2017) can get a free digital copy of Heart of the Swarm™.
For more information, read our press release or www.starcraft2.com.